PayneGroup is proud to announce the release of our most exciting and innovative version of our popular security tool, the Metadata Assistant. Our new version, Metadata Assistant 4 is available for Microsoft Office 2013, 2010 and 2007 and is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Server platforms. Just as with previous versions, integration with document management systems, e-mail programs and supported PDF cleaners is available.
Metadata Assistant 4 offers more file type handling than earlier versions and has also accelerated the cleaning process. Additionally, all your metadata cleaning options and the selection of files has been centralized into one single interface – for all file types! This change offers more flexibility in your decision making when removing specific metadata from multiple files.
Newly Supported File Formats
Additionally Supported Formats
- OpenDocument (.odt, .ods, .odp, .odg)
- Image (.jpg., .png, .svg, .svgz)
- Audio/Video (.avi, .flac, .m4b, .m4v, .mkv, .mp3, .mp4, .mpr, .wma, .wmv)
- Others: (.pdf, .xml, .xsd, .xsl, .msg, .zip)
What's New and Exciting!
- Word (.doc, .docx, .dot,.dotx, .dotm, .docm, .rtf)
- Excel (.xls, .xlsx, .xlsm)
- PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, .pps)
- Generate reports from .xml based results
- All your optoins are centralized in one-easy-to-use interface
- "Drag and drop" functionality for quick processing of files
- Multiple file selection for batch cleaning
- Set custom cleaning options and processing actions for individual files, for both the centralized cleaning process and email integration
|Integrates with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2013, 2010 and 2007|
|E-mail integration with Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007 |
|Document Management integration with OpenText DM 5.3 and 5.2, Worldox GX/GX2/GX3, Autonomy iManage 8.5 and 9.0 |
|Completely redesigned new user interface|
|Automatic detection of all file types listed above when files are attached to the e-mail message|
|PDF converters supported: Amyuni, DocsCorp and Adobe Acrobat 9 and X|
|Analysis results available in RTF and XML formats |